Friday 20 June 2014

Hello there!

Ok, I must admit...it's been a while since the last time I wrote in the blog.
I should really apologize, shouldn't I? Ok...I'm sorry! :)

The past months have been a hell of a mess....
Apart from the fact that we've been working on the video and on the new single, writing new songs and trying to gain the attention of a few of people which are supposed to "matter" in the music business (though we did not have much luck actually...),  it's been a chaotic year as to personal issues....well, actually it's not like things are much better now, but I suppose I must get myself going and move out, right?

I promise I'll be back here more often from now on and hopefully I'll be able to hear from you more often , too :)

New posts follow immediately
Take care you guyz and see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments :)